Located at Stonewall Golf Club – Gainesville, VA

JUNIOR PROGRAMS

Youth Camps

Summer Youth Camps are always a huge a blast at The PMC Golf Academy! We believe in the importance of junior golf and enjoy working with children between the ages of 5 and 16 of any skill level.

Our camps are designed to improve junior golfers of all skill levels. We incorporate games and drills each day to keep all campers having FUN and engaged. All of our junior golf campers receive golf balls, t-shirt and more! Golf clubs are provided for those who do not own any. We group our juniors based on request, age, and ability while maintaining a student to teacher ratio of 8:1. Half day campers are provided with a snack and water each day.

***Only 3 weeks left of camp!!****

Click here for all 2021 Summer Camps

Junior Academy Programs

This program is designed to help junior golfers of all levels and ages. We offer hour long sessions divided into 30 minutes of full swing fundamentals and 30 minutes of short game fundamentals and drills.

We offer 30 day programs that consist of two classes per week. You can come to as many classes as you’d like during the time period you enroll for.

Classes are held on Thursdays from 4:30 – 5:30pm and Saturdays from 1:00 – 2:00 pm.  

30 Days Junior Academy – $129

Topics covered:

  • FULL SWING – 30 minutes of reinforcing the core fundamentals which are the foundation of a good golf swing. Here are some of the techniques that will be covered during these sessions: Proper grip · Set –up · Balance · Alignment · Goal setting · How to practice
  • SHORT GAME – 30 minutes of building proper techniques of putting and chipping which accounts for more than 40% of your golf shots in a round. Here are some of the techniques and drills covered during these sessions: Proper grip & set up  · Distance control  · Practice drills Options:

** Newly added Sunday drop-in classes**

  • Sundays 12:00-1:00 // $25 per class // No commitment!

Click here to register for Sunday Drop-in Junior Academy

To learn more about each program please give us a call at 781-354-9163

Homeschool Group Classes

This program is designed to help junior golfers of all levels and ages. We offer hour long sessions divided into 30 minutes of full swing fundamentals and 30 minutes of short game fundamentals and drills. Classes are held on Mondays and Fridays from 12:00-1:00 pm

Topics covered:

  • FULL SWING – 30 minutes of reinforcing the core fundamentals which are the foundation of a good golf swing. Techniques that will be covered during these sessions: · Proper grip · Set –up · Balance · Alignment · Goal setting · How to practice
  • SHORT GAME – 30 minutes of building proper techniques of putting and chipping which accounts for more than 40% of your golf shots in a round. Techniques and drills covered during these sessions: · Proper grip & set up · Distance control · Practice drills

Click here for registration

$125 for 6 one hour sessions

Junior Practice with The Pro

This class is for junior golfers ages 12-17 that are looking to possibly play tournament golf down the road (high school, college, or local VSGA/MAPGA events).

Coach Al will be teaching this class and going over how to truly practice with a purpose. Al spent 4 years at Florida State on the golf team and has numerous rounds of tournament golf under his belt. 75% of the class will be focused on short game practice (putting, chipping, pitching, bunker shots, etc). The other 25% will be on the driving range dialing in distances.  During this class your junior golfer will learn how to track their scores, how to pinpoint what to work on, and then lower their scores!

Click here for registration

$139 for 6 one hour sessions

Girls Who Golf!

This program is designed to help junior golfers of all levels and ages. They’ll be 1 hour long sessions on the driving range and short game area.

Coach Kathryn will be going over core fundamentals on the range, life skills, and short game techniques all taught through FUN and engaging games and drills.

Ages 7-14 // All skill levels welcome!

Click here for registration

$139 for 6 one hour sessions

PGA Junior League

PGA JLG is designed to bring a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. With teams of boys and girls, age 13 and under, PGA JLG provides a structured league environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is a great way to get, and keep, kids involved in the game! We’ll also be having teams for ages 14-17 in 2021!

The 2021 PGA Jr League will run from late March to May here at The PMC Golf Academy. During that time, our teams will compete in 5 matches and have 5 team practices.

Our mission is to create a safe and fun team environment for all levels of junior golfers and through golf and the competitive format teach sportsmanship and valuable life skills.

*Spring 2021 Registration has closed. Be on the lookout for Spring 2022!*

Click here for 13u registration

Click here for 17u registration